Sharelivery – Stakeholder Workshop
Stakeholder-Workshop: Sharelivery as a cooperative project in the realization.
Shared mobility is an important component of the sustainable urban mobility system. As a university research institution, we would like to enhance the development of this system and identify new potentials.
“Sharelivery” is an exploratory project which is founded by the Austrian Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and aims to develop an innovative mobility concept combining vehicle sharing, ridesharing and crowd logistics. With the participation of the companies goUrban, Lojika field labs and Greenride we combine theory and practice in this research field.
Therefore we invite relevant service providers and interested parties who are active in these areas to evaluate the feasibility of such a cooperative concept based on their practical expertise. This „reality check“ is based on selected concrete „service chains“ in the intersections of ridesharing, vehicle sharing and crowd logistics.
Use this opportunity and join our workshop to develop a collaborative business model.
Please register here
Time: 2nd of December 10:00 to 12:30
Location: Online – the link will be sent to the people who are registered.
- Sharelivery concept
- Interactive panel discussions in sub-groups:
- To what extent are the assumed effects on participating service providers within the service chain realistic and how can sharelivery impact your operation?
- What organizational challenges should be tackled from your perspectives?
- Backcasting: How to set up a trustful cooperation between involved actors?
- Wrap-Up: Sharelivery as a cooperative project – what are the next steps?
Due to the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19, the meeting will be held online and attendance is free of charge. Please note that the number of participants is limited.
Further information about the project: https://ivs.tuwien.ac.at/projects/EN/